January 26, 2020 3:30PM
You are reserving tickets for In Conversation: Celebrating Arab Artistry.
Tickets are free but reservations are required.
From our production of Noura to the series of Arab presentations in the Dowling Studio, the Guthrie is proud to celebrate Arab artistry on our stages this season. Join us for a dynamic discussion that will explore what it means to create theater through an Arab lens in the U.S. and beyond. Representing an array of backgrounds and voices, our panel of Arab theatermakers will share and compare stories from their lives, careers and experiences as artists.
The conversation will be moderated by Taous Claire Khazem, assistant director for Noura, and feature the following panelists:
- Hanane Hajj Ali (Lebanon), writer and performer of Jogging
- Kathryn Haddad (U.S.), artistic and executive director of New Arab American Theater Works and writer of Zafira and the Resistance
- Joseph Haj (U.S.), artistic director of the Guthrie Theater
- Heather Raffo, writer of Noura
- Amir Nizar Zuabi (Palestine), writer and director of Grey Rock
Are you sure you want to remove this seat from your selection?